Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Triangle swap

Certainly something completely different for me! I had so much fun making these triangles for a swap.



I cut my chipboard to size & inked the background then sprayed them with bronze Crafty Notions spray. I stamped the background with a Crafty Individuals stamp & black stazon. I highlighted the word friends & covered with Glossy Accents. I cut out a Crafty Individuals image & punched a butterfly out of patterned paper.


Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. WOW! These are gorgeous! You did a great job!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez they are really nice and thanks for explaining how you get those lovely effects. I am still very new to most of these products you are talking about. I thought joining the inchy challenge would get me into it so that I could then use the products in my textiles etc so I'm learning all the time!

    Have a happy day! Will email soon re crochet etc., sorry it's been so hectic over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Debbie Moss

    ReplyDelete
  4. really clever! Love them!


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabbie Gez...can't wait to see them irl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shape Gez - would love to join this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo what cheeky little faces. Wonderful triangles Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fab Gez, love the Glossy Accents highlight over the wording!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for everyone's kind comments.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx