Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Tuesday Taggers

I got a lovely comment left on my blog the other day & an offer I couldn't refuse! Would I like to make a tag for a new challenge blog! I decided to pop over to Tuesday Taggers to see what it was all about.....

Welcome to our very first Tuesday Taggers challenge

Hello fellow Taggers, Lovely that you've dropped by to check our very first challenge. As we are a new blog we decided our first theme should be "New Beginnings". This could be new love, new baby, wedding, new home, new job anything in fact that involves a beginning.

I'm hoping to make my tag into a card so I decided not to make it too fussy & have my Tilda image a my focus for colour. I've used blue ink & shaving foam! to make my background. Thanks for looking & have a lovely weekend. Gez.x

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag Gez and even better to be 'headhunted'!

    Love the shaving foam technique - yet another reason to get some alcohol inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag Gez. I like Tilda too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag.....will make a great card.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Gez and great idea to make it into a card :0) Sorry Mr linky is playing up but thanks for leaving the link with your comment. Brill you could join us at tuesday taggers debut challenge Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabby tag Gez. Thanks for taking part and posting a link to your tag.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Tag Gez, not heard of that technique but then I am a mere novice and don't own alchol inks .....yet! It is a great technique and I love that you can match your inks with it.
    Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Taggers.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag, so cute. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag Gez. I'm intrigued by the ink and shaving foam technique, just off to raid the bathroom cabinet!! Thanks for joining Tuesday Taggers. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've missed loads of your blogging - how did that happen?! Lots of fab stuff and you're getting great mileage out of that shaving foam technique. Love the angles of the words on this one, nice tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya lovely. The shaving technique is just simply 'magic', isn't it? I love it. I'm quite addicted to the old alco inks too, hee hee. Love tag Gez. Love your excellent efforts with the copics too, you clever girl. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx