Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 29 May 2009

Tuesday Taggers

This week we want you to be BRIGHT and BOLD and would love to see colours, shapes, modern, fun in any way you wish to interepret it. Don't forget we dont want to limit your creativity so if the fancy takes you to make atc's, inchies or any other format, go for it! Lets see what you can do!



Ooooh I had so much fun making this card! Its bright! but is it bold? When I called over at Tuesday Taggers this week I convinced myself Noooooo! I can't do this weeks challenge. I'm useless!!! :-D

Thanks for looking. Wishing everyone a super weekend. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow Gez its fabby and yes it is bright and bold and I think very cheerful. I do love all the sweet papers, think I will go and dig mine out.

    Have a great weekend hugs Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez
    You certainly can and have done this weeks challenge, it's brilliant, bright and bold. Love your colour combo and you super image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Taggers
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your image, so cute, the card's soooo pretty, really bright and bold and sugar sweet papers!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill card Gez I think its fits the bill perfectly and love the bling! Thanks for joining us at TT this week xx Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to be back catching up with blogging friends and I must say you are just first class at inchies and twinchies....I have been right back to April 8th...had a great time.
    thanks for your comments chriss x
    have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez, this is so pretty, thanks for playing along at TT, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Gez, such gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say those beans she's sitting on are bold so I think you qualify on both counts! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soo sweet Gez. I know they are funny little things, but they make beautiful cards as they are such cute little characters. Well done. XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you have done this weeks challenge proud. THanks for joining us on TT's. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its gorgeous, I love the pink background paper and the bling. You have coloured her beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx