Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Alphabet Challenge

Over on the Alphabet Challenge blog this weeks letter is ................

......... m


Oooh I had so much fun making this twinchie!! I was inspired to chose memories for my theme this week by a collection of little stamps I've picked up by Inkadinkado which made me stop & think about what is important right now! I used a clock stamp from Crafty Individuals as I am very aware of time ticking away when there are lots of things I want to do. It's just finding the time!!

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. Another beautiful twinchie for your set Gez, I love the way you have combined the stamps on it. Many thanks for joining in with the challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another gorgeous twinchie my lovely! M for memories if perfect XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab as usual. There's an award for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a beautiful work, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo of stamps on here Gez, another fab twinchie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic Gez.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez what a gorgeous twinchie - love that swirl it looks so luxurious xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Twinchie Gez, love the combination of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice gez,love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours in this twinchie, great job. Thank you for your support. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. M is for MARVELLOUS and MAGICAL!
    Love, Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab - i can't believe you can fit so much on such a small base, and I just luv the colour x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx