Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Another surprise & a sneak peak or two!!

Every morning when I get a chance to come on the computer! one of the 1st places I like to visit is Bubbly Scrumptious. The design team always have fabulous creative projects on offer & it is easy to buy most of the supplies needed for each project from the Bubbly Funk shop & may be a few extras from your craft box you can get creating. I had a lovely surprise when I popped over there today! but thats all I'm going to tell you! oh! & show you a few sneak peaks!!






If you get the chance pop over to Bubbly Scrumptious the design team would love to hear what you think! Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wonder what they could be?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the links Gez, what lovely cards and tags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed the link too.... lovely tags and cards love the tag with your name on ,lovely colours xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thanks for highlighting our blog Gez XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx