Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 13 June 2009

Birthday cards

I've taken my birthday cards down today :( It's been so bright & colourful all week in my house. Wish I could leave them up another week. I have been very lucky to receive so many beautiful hand~made cards from some very special crafting friends from the Bubbly Funk forum. I will be keeping these in my very special keepsake box.





Soooooo much loveliness. Thank You Everyone. XXX

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Gez, they are all fab. Can't wait for my b'day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are so right they are all beautiful lucky you! hey how is that notebook working out? I quite like the idea of getting one of those to use when i am feeling lazy and can't be bothered to get out of bed lol xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had so many lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot of cards! and they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, lovely collection of cards and they must have looked fab all lined up together - hope they made you smile each time you passed them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe you are so worth it my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely lot of cards Gez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx