Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 5 June 2009

Cute Daisy May Challenge & some prize news!


When I popped over to visit Cute Daisy May Challenge blog on Monday I got a lovely surprise! This is what I read....................

Firstly the important bit - who won last weeks challenge? Well on the random winner picky thing the winner is
GezzyB Well done! Please email Linnie and pick your choice of download.

I just had time in between visiting different hospitals in different towns this week for pre-op assessments & the op! to email Linnie who very kindly sent me some digi downloads to play with. I took one of the images into hospital which my daughter signed a little message for me & made it into a bookmark to keep in my book. :-D

Today is the first time I've been able to craft this week & top of my list! Is a little card I've made for this weeks challenge.....

lets emboss!

Right now onto this week's challenge. This week I asked the talented girls on our DT to'Emboss it' and they have! (Why not pop over & see the lovely cards & inspiration.)



I've tried to get a close up shot of the embossing!


I've used Kathy's latest sketch from Kathy's Sketch File where would I be without Kathy's fabulous sketches. Why not pop over & see Kathy's lovely sketches for yourself & remember if you use a sketch its always nice to link back. Altho I think I must be on the verge of being banned from using any more! lol.

I've used a selection of Basic Grey papers mind's gone! & bits & bobs from my craft box. Not much help I know.....I'm supposed to be resting!

Thanks for looking. Take care & have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gez - glad you're on the mend again. Congratulations winning last week and thanks for joining us again this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, congrats on the win! Cute card, love her stripy socks! Glad you've felt up to a wee bit of crafting but don't forget to take it easy, OK?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the CDM challenge.
    Pleased to hear you managed a bit of crafting today.
    Have a nice relaxing weekend. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - what a lovely surprise for you - well done on your win. Good to see you feeling well enough to craft Gez - but do take it easy - weilding a pair of scissors can be quite exhausting, you know....lol
    I love your sweet little card - such pretty colours and cute image - thanks for using my sketch to make it with.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really lovely gez ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card glad you feeling better and everything went ok
    luv and hugs
    linniexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you are supposed to be resting, but crafting is allowable (otherwise I'd be stuffed)!!

    Fab card Gez, I am admiring your colouring still.

    COngrats on the prize too you lucky girl. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the CDM challenge - and I love this week's card x (and please make sure you rest)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi....firstly congrats on winning our challenge last week :0),and what a beautiful card you've made this week!thanks for joining us at CDM,
    Hope you're feeling better,have a lovely weekend,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are a clever girl!!! This is another gorgeous card form a 'non card maker' HUGS X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better - thanks for joining us this week with such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez,
    Congrats on winning CDM Challenge. You deserved it.
    Your card is fabulous! I love the heat embossing.

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is sooo sweet! Love the embossing and all the lovely details!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx