Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 June 2009

Cute Daisy May challenge

This weeks theme on Cute Daisy May's challenge blog is all about animals. I've been wanting to play all week. I made a card for last weeks challenge but unfortunately when I took photographs last Sunday evening they all came out too dark & didn't get to enter in time. It's my own fault! I'm just scraping in again this week at well nearly the last minute!


I've used one of the gorgeous Cute Daisy May digi images & the new papers from Bubbly Funk's latest page kit. I wanted to keep this card plain simple & not over fuss but it was so hard not to add some embellishments. I do still think it needs a little something along the ribbon! but I didn't want to detract from the image or sentiment. Its to go with the note pad I blogged below. :-)

I had great fun using some new Copic pens I received in the post yesterday & would like to say a BIG Thank You to Lynne for her excellent service & for supporting me along the way. This lady is a star. XXXX

(Little note for Lynne.... this isn't the little girl with the secret!!! sshhh! ;-) )

Great challenge. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh Gez you've made a super job of colouring Daisy!

    That's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work gez i second Nets Comment on the colours
    Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may this week
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card. Just catching up with your recent crafting. Congrats for getting on Rosiedee DT - well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased that you managed to join us at CDM again this week Gez, this card is lovely and you've coloured Daisy beautifully
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Gez and I don't think it needs anything else, the tartan pattern of the ribbon is enough that you might risk "fussiness" if you added much else, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Joanne. That is just what I was thinking.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawww she's so cute Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cutie! she's lovely with the copics colors and shading:-) thanks for joining us in this fun challenge at cute daisy may:-)
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  9. well gez, I love this image and your card sets it off a treat, great colouring and layout. thanks for joining cdm , see you next week. janex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez...beautiful card,love the image you've used and coloured perfectly...thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, and fab colouring! Glad you managed to play this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx