Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 June 2009

EXCITING NEWS!

Ooooooo..... I've been chosen by Rosie & Deanne to join them as part of their Design Team.

This is sooooo exciting for me & I will try my best each week to create something really special.

It would be lovely if you could join us over at Rosie~Dee's challenge blog on a Sunday evening.

Rosie & Deanne will suggest a theme & then it will be up to you how you interpret it, whether that be in the form of cards, sketches, layout, altered items........ YOU DECIDE.

How fabby is that!


It would be lovely if you could join us on this exciting journey.

xxx



18 comments:

  1. cant wait to see what you make Gez :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay and whoo Gez!! So pleased you're my teamie ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - the Kaz and Gez roadshow hits town! Congrats, I'm sure you'll do a great job and have loads of fun into the bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hi teamie!!!! WOW on a team with you & Kaz....hahahahaha chaos! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you as well, afraid I'm all behind with things so sorry only just got here - working to a real tight deadline for Stamp Addicts, but nearly there then can breath again !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Congratulations Gez :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Gez, I will pop over and take a look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh congrats to you!!!I cannot wait to see what you come up with xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! I'm looking forward to work together with this great team!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Gez......congrats from another teamie. Look forward to working with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Gez - well deserved too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so pleased for you Gez. Your crafting is beautiful and your DT career is taking off - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! thats fantastic news, looking forward to see what you come up with. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Gez your crafting career is really on the up. Well done.
    Just been looking through a few of your projects and they are fab.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic news Gez and well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Gez, two design teams, you will be busy.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx