Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 6 June 2009

Graduation Card

Today is a very special day for my friend Rleen who lives in Hawaii. Her eldest daughter is Graduating today & I know a lot of preparation & hard work has gone into organising a lovely party afterwards. I am lucky enough to be able to send a card to Rleen's wonderful & very talented daughter for today & a small gift. :-) & I know they have arrived safely!!!


I've used sketch No. 11 from Kathy's Sketch File as a base for my embellishments. I have left the name tag blank on the card in the photo but obviously I remembered to fill it in before it was posted weeks ago!

The papers I have used are from PaperMania & embellishements are from my craft box. I also decorated inside the card but forgot to take a photo! - doh!

I will be thinking about Rleen & her wonderful family today & praying all goes well. Can't wait to see some photo's. MAIKA'I LUCK Rleen. XXX

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I am sure Rleen's daughter is going to love it!!! I like the graduation ensemble, very neat!
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gez. I am sure it will be well received.

    Have a great weekend. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty car Gez - I bet it was well received!
    good idea using the tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Rleen's daughter - hope they all have a super day. And the card is gorgeous, Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fab card Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez,
    A BIG MAHALO for thinking of us and praying for us. Yes, Charlene's graduation went well and thanked God. Charlene made us so proud of her. She want to thank you for the amazing graduation card and the lovely presents, she loved them all.
    Gez,this card is amazing! I knew you made it with love and care. This is perfect, I love all the details. Fabulous job as always.

    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx