Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

HS:MS:HS

Hat

A covering for ones head, show us a hat in your space.


I've just made a snowy Christmas card so carrying on in that theme.....no sun hats or sand. Its my baby in the snow & ice!! trying to fill his bucket. What would it be called then if its not going to be a sandcastle?

.....close up of what Tom is trying to collect
hailstones!

Could actually do with a handful of these in certain places right now!

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx


(This is the photo that came to mind when I thought of hats! or is that dirty faces!!!) I wasn't going to add this one but I have changed my mind & added it & another!. It was a 'spur' of the moment photo hence the chocolately grin!

hat



......what Mum???!


Thanks for looking...xx

13 comments:

  1. My goodness Gez, those are some big hailstones? Hope they didn't melt before Tom managed to collect them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics Gez. Tom is turning into a right little character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaawwwwweeeee he is soooo cute, can I borrow him??? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww those are gorgeous pics of Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great smile!!

    Love all the hats too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love little Tom, Gez, I want to give him a big soft squeeze and a hug. Lovely piccies of him and look at those hailstones he's collected. Bless him. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee, great contrasting pics Gez - love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a seriously cheeky grin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he knows how to turn on a smile. How cute is he? Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tom looks so cute in that hat! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tom is soooo cute, he has a lovely cheeky grin. Great hats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gez what a cutie Tom is. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx