Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 29 June 2009

HS:MS:HS

Forbid

To refuse to allow, find 'Forbid' in your space.

I stitched this picture on 16ct antique white aida & used DMC threads. I thought it was perfect for todays challenge! Awe, don't you just know they're dissappointed. :(

I wanted to play all last week & came up with some good ideas but was unable to get them blogged. Hopefully this week will be a bit quieter & I'll get to play!

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Awww, bless! Mind you, they probably hadn't thought of pooper scoopers back then - lol! Very sweet picture Gez, you have a lot of patience with stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe from me too!!! Wonderful work honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw very cute Gez! Lovely stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness this is gorgeous! you are soooo talented.xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I can't sew for toffee!! Pop over to my blog I have a little something for your blog!
    ((Lyn))
    p.s. I may've already told you about this,but I can't remember who I've told and who I haven't! I'd forget my head if it wasn't sssscr..oh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx