Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 13 June 2009

InchybyInch Challenge

The challenge this week is POSTAGE STAMPS!


I've made a couple of inchies this week & couldn't decide which to blog so I blogged them both! The images are by Crafty Individuals. Various dye ink pads & clear embossing powder.


On the 2nd inchy I stamped a crackle background & then stamped my image over the top. I mustn't have allowed enough time for the background to dry because the clear embossing powder stuck to that as well & now it actually looks like its on top of my image not planned! but I do like the colours on the stamp image so thats why I blogged it!


Unfortunately, I wasn't around to have a go at last weeks challenge but when I was looking for stamps today I came across this one in my son's swap box! & he let me have it for free!!!

shells


The background is actual real sand out of my children's sand pit!


I've grouped them altogether in my last photo with my international craft gauge!!

I've had so much fun making these inchies. A new challenge will be posted on the InchybyInch challenge blog Monday next week. Thanks for looking Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful inchies Gez. Like the touch of using real sand on the shell one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchies Gez - they look wonderful all together. Nice touch with the sand too. Thanks for joining in again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inchies Gez! I like the accidental effect with the crackle BG and the real sand was inspired. Nice of your DS to let you have a freebie for your crafting, too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so clever my lovely. Your embossing gives them such an interesting look! Fantastic Inchies XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx