Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 15 June 2009

InchybyInch Challenge

This weeks challenge over on InchybyInch challenge blog is.....

Owls.....


My mojo is back!! & so I came up with this little idea for an inchy. I stamped my owl image onto shrink plastic (closed my eyes!!!) & did the business... My background is another little experiment on glossy paper & a piece of twig from outside. The twig was the hardest work! 1st one was too long so I cut it & lost the bit I wanted! the 2nd was the wrong colour so it was 3rd time lucky.

My 2nd photo includes an ink pad so you can get the idea of size.


Hope you like my inchy. Thanks for looking. I can tell you there is lots of time to join the challenge this week. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. Hiya Gez

    Aww this is great - love that owl - so cute!


    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly adorable my lovely!!! Everything about it is perfect XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gez this is truly delightful!! It always amazes me how fantastic something so small can look...WOW!!

    What a fab idea to use the twig beneath your owl...he looks wonderful and the background colours are glorious :D

    So glad your mojo is swinging...though from catching up it doesn't appear to have gone far cos your have been creating some wonderful goodies. I am AMAZED at the knitting twinchie... how SMALL are those needles!!!! blimey

    Have a brill day hun
    hugs
    Chris xx

    p.s. I have tagged you... but only take part if you have time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest inchie ever! Love it Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shrink plastic is doing you proud on this inchy malarky, isn't it? This looks fab, love the real twig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Gez that background colour is so vibrant, totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, love the owl and the background is super. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez

    Fantastic inchie..... I love the vibrant colours and glossy look.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I especially love the bright background!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW fabulous work! I love the addition of the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that is so cool love the colors and the stick
    Hugs Normajean

    ReplyDelete
  12. great idea to use shrink plastic I looked at all my owls thingking the were too big but now...the world is our oyster.

    she/she look sgreat on that background

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is very sweet Gez.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning little inchy Gez - love the shrink plastic and the stick for him to sit on - brilliant. - sorry its taken me so long to comment - I've been having problems with blogger letting me go on people blogs. Aarrgh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx