Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 14 June 2009

Pink & Green, Blue & Green + Sketch Challenge card!

I don't normally combine challenges but these are two challenge blogs that I love to follow & it just sort of happened!!!

Over on the Cute Daisy May challenge blog this weeks challenge is to make a card using the colours green & pink. I've also used one of the fabulous Cute Daisy May digi images.

Today, sees a new challenge set tonight over on the lovely Rosie~Dee's challenge blog & I am just in time to try out Dee's great sketch & this weeks colour scheme green & blue.

I am sorry for being a last minute minnie with both challenges but I have been thinking about them all week! My mojo has been walkies with my toddler I think!! hehe

Here is my card......


The papers are a mixture of allsorts! & Copic markers for colouring. Thanks for looking. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty Gez. I love the way its not 'flat' and the butterflies are so pretty XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab Gez! You've done a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gez! I love the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, it is nice to see a child with a face ;o) Super-cute card Gez, the soft colours are really pretty and I'll add to the chorus of butterfly approval!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thats gorgeous gez, i love that background paper :) xx thanks for joining in and fingers crossed, car behaving at the mo!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Gez, I'm so pleased that your mojo came back in time! Thanks for joining us at CDM again this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Gez. I love the image you used of the little girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card again this week Gez...thanks for joining us ay CDM,
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card brill colour too thank you for your comments on my blog

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Gez, butterflies are a nice touch xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the image and the different elements. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind words. It will be wonderful to get back to 'normal' again. Anesha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love it! Great colours and such a summery feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty little card Gez, and the little girl is gorgeous. Lovely blend of colours too. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx