Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 18 June 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

This week over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog they have set the challenge to use the colour combo turquoise & chocolate. Oooh yummy challenge! & some exciting news!!

my card!.....


I was inspired to make this card by a very special talented crafter who sent me a stunning birthday card (further down my blog!) I have the pleasure of visiting people's blogs but to receive one of their creations IRL is amazing. All I can say is photos do not do justice!

I have always admired Di's fabulous creations & in fact it was Di who suggested I start a blog! Thank You Di for being a wonderful inspiration & friend. XXX

~♥~♥~♥~

Rosie & Deanne have some very exciting news to share with everyone in Blogland & beyond!......

We're looking for some talented peeps to join us at Rosie-Dee's as Design Team Members. What you have to do to apply for one of up to 6 DT positions is to follow the theme of this week's challenge no.39 on Sunday 14th June 2009, upload it onto your blog (or email us with your creation) and then leave us a comment so that we can come and admire what you've made. Applications are welcome from the UK and overseas.

The DT position is initially for 3 months, from July to September 2009 inclusive. Unfortunately at this time there is no financial compensation for the position. We are hoping to secure sponsors for our challenges though.

Ooooh what are you waiting for then?? Why not pop over to Rosie~Dee's challenge blog to find out more! Thank you for looking a my card. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card, I hope you are entering it for Rosie's DT! Yes, Di's cards are very special, she takes a lot of time over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo this is fabulous my lovely!!! I hope you are entering, if so......GOOD LUCK!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card i like the wire work just fab! hugs xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Gez, tfs and joining in as always :)
    good luck with the DT :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with this card, always shy away from ripping/tearing but this looks great and the colour combo is one of my favourites.

    Have a good evening.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely Gez, good luck with the DT hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Gez!

    Good luck with the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez, I'm sorry I still owe you an email and you will get one I promise! It's been extra hectic for me and I'm sorry, hope I will be forgiven once it pops in your mail box! Love, Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Carolyn nothing to forgive you for hun. I kinda guessed you were busy hun. Take care.xx

    Thank You for everyone's Good Luck wishes. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh and wonderful card there Gez.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Gez, I'm so pleased I was able to inspire you my lovely. Your interpretation is beautiful...thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx