Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 June 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

This week over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog they are celebrating challenge week 40! Woohoo..... Well Done Rosie & Dee XXX

This week is to making something using the colour combo ..........

.............. pinks & limes


Oooooooooo! I hope my green is limey enough to count! All papers were from my scrap box & the lace & sticky gems are from my craft box too. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gez. I'll let you have the green as lime! HAHA! Dunno if Dee will though! ;-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks rosie ;) i'm quite certain its limeish! lol :) i love that stamp too xx TFS and joining in with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls.xx

    Its a very 'ripe' lime don't you know!

    Hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely Gez, I love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab stamp and lovely card, Gez! Limes are pretty variable, don't you think? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep....that looks like a ripe lime to me too!!! Its one gorgeous card my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx