Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 4 June 2009

Something Completely Different

Over on the Something Completely Different challenge blog its all change! & our new topic for June is Tags & the topic for this week is ....


Stars & Stripes



I had so much fun interpretaing this weeks theme. I found an image of a US flag on a copyright free website - sorry I can't remember its name (I've been awol for a couple of days & think I must have left my little brain at the hospital - can't remember allsorts at the mo!!) ..... I re-sized the flag to fit my tag. I cut out a car from scrap paper & used 3D pads so it is slightly raised off the flag. I shredded my ribbon as it reminded me of those big pompoms american cheerleaders wave & highlighted the head lights & badge with Glossy Accents.

We are so lucky to have a very talented crafter as our special Guest Designer this month. If you get the chance pop over there & see what its all about!. I hope you can join us this week. Thank you for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. this is one gorgeous tag Gez....love the vintage look...your car is fab and love the shredded ribbon idea...Big Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Gez, loving the whole feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! This is amazing Gez!!!Love the shredded ribbon idea XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Gez, I love this one! The shredded ribbon was a great idea and I love the look the Glossy Accents has given the badge, fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez, this is wonderful! Love the antique car with the flag! I will definitely be going over to Something Completely Different!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new friends!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez, this is fab - I love the grungy feel you've got going on in this tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one fabulous tag Gez, I must look properly when I get back as I have a friend in CA who 'does' vintage cards and he would love something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way the car looks like its driving at you Gez - very dimensional - FAB!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tag - it's so well put together x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Gez, - very American Dream, and the gold edging sets it off beautifully. Hope all went ok at the hospital x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Tag is awesome!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx