Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 19 June 2009

Something Completely Different

Welcome to our next Friday challenge over on Something Completely Different . Our theme is still tags but our topic is ........

........houses

I am really pleased with how this tag has turned out. I've used Paper Artsy stamps & the 2 little ones at the top are Papermania. I've used dye inks to colour in my background.

Thanks for looking. It would be really lovely if you could join us this week. Have a super weekend. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Gez another lovely piece of art work.Colours are fab and the stamp is cute.Have a good weekend hugs xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez, this is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo this is brilliant sweetie! Your colouring is soooo good! Love the theme, especially as I have just bought some housy stamps haha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Gez, such pretty soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh i love this Gez. Those colours are right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I think those colours are soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one of my favourite arty stamps ( and I still have not bought it) great colours on your tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the arched doorway and the quote is great, fab tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And so you should be pleased with this - it's stunning (I saw it on the SCD blog and thought so). And I love your card for rosiedee. Sorry that I haven't played along with SCD for last week - will catch up when I can x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous tag Gez, I love that house stamp and the colour scheme is fAB so spring like.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty tag, love the colours running in to one another !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those stamps they are so whimsical and love how you have done the colours..

    hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab tag Gez. love the Paperartsy stamps, a real fav of mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree - its so pretty and I love the rainbow colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx