Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 June 2009

Something Completely Different

It's Friday again!! & our last week for tags over on our challenge blog Something Completely Different. Carol has choosen crowns for this weeks theme. Here is my little offering for the last tag of the month.

crown


I took a plain white tag & covered it with dye ink & then used a crackle rubber stamp & black Stazon & stamped over the top of the orange background then inked around my tag with brown dye ink.

I have used bits of left over scrap paper. Sorry I can't remember its name & flowers & brads from my craft box.

It would lovely if you could play along with us this week. We really love blog hopping to look at everyone's creations. Thanks for calling by my little corner of Blogland. Wishing you all a super weekend. Love Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the left-field take on the crown theme! The part flower to finish the bottom left looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that she is on the phone!!! A brilliant take on the theme my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fab Gez! I love this stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag Gez, it's fun and funky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile your Lady Liberty. Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats great,made me smile :) love the bit of flower at the bottom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant Gez, love the crackle background and the image. Most unusual and made me smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun tag,i absolutely love it xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx