Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 6 June 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenges

Open Theme

This week we thought we would have an open theme. You can do whatever you like as long as you keep it cute and 2.5 x 3.5 inches.

Just.....


I have taken a 2nd photo with my international size gauge next to my ATC! lol. Ooooh....don't look at her green socks!! acutally, I can remember my Mum owning a pair that colour when I was a little girl....I'm sure she called them bobby socks??? I like Magnolia's green socks - anyway!


I've started to use some of my ATC's as card toppers & I might have plans for this one!! It's Magnolia in her thinking spot.....

Thank you for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the breakout over the edges of this one and the way one cloud does and the other is trimmed flush with the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super green socks - and I remember wearing 'bobbies' x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's lovely Gez, loving your doodley clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the green socks :) nice atc and a great grad card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe I wore green socks as part of my school uniform!!!!

    She is so cute and I find myself warming to her as she does make a lovely card in the right hands XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think her socks are bobbie dazzlers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW!!! she is absolutly adorable. I love those magnolia images I must get myself some. Hugs XXX Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. These card ar just beautiful! Your blog is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is sooooo cute. Your colours are fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Tilda & Friends.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is fabulous! I love your coloring and I love this cute Tilda.

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx