Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Winter Wonderland

This weeks theme over on the new Winter Wonderland challenge blog is ............ Let It Snow!!! We want to see snow all over blogland!

I am really cross I missed last weeks challenge. My mojo went walkies but I nearly made a card the same time I made one for this weeks challenge! I came up with lots of ideas for last week while making this one. Thats me! full of after thought!


I have used October Afternoon paper .... my favourite of all time! I have however not got ink on the band. The paper is actually distressed like that! I was going to put my image over the top but she wanted to be at the other side!

I coloured my Tilda image with Copic pens & gently embossed around the edges of my card with gold to give it a little sparkle.

Off to write down my idea for last weeks challenge before I forget!.

Have a great week. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Gez! I love the embossing on the edges ... that's a lovely idea!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Gez. A great choice of image and I love your colours. Thanks for joining in again this week, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely background paper!!! Ths card is just gorgeous hon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bit of Copicking there Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, fantastic card, I love this Alva one of my fave magnolia stamps, beautifully coloured. The backing looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! The gold embossing adds such a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why that paper is your fave, it's gorgeous! You've made a lovely card with it too, the gold embossed edges look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love your choice of colours and all the detail around the edges
    Lovely hats too!!!
    (((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this card is lovely and so different.xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx