Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 June 2009

Winter Wonderland

Week 4. A Blue Christmas is the challenge this week. Over on the Winter Wonderland challenge blog.


I really enjoy taking part in the Christmas challenges! If you get time why not pop over there & take in the atmosphere & see all the beautiful creations on show.

Thanks for visiting my blog & if you get the chance I'd love to read your comments. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Gez

    LOVE LOVE your card, gorgeous layout and fantastic image beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and nicely done! I really like the use of the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez :o) Love the Tilda you've chosen! Love the colours and layout too!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter WOnderland this week.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez I love this the Tilda is gorgeous I love that lilac shade you have coloured her and the blue dp you chose is fab,
    Thanks for joining us
    hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty Gez. I had those papers for BS last year and liked them so much I bought more! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blues and browns look lovely, nice change from the "classc" Christmas colours but still a very festive-looking card - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez, congrats on your DT appointgment, sorry a bit late but looking forward to working with you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Gez, it's so gorgeous, I love the colour~ please pop over to mine blog,I have a little something for you!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh just beautiful, I want that tilda. janex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx