Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 4 July 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge

BUBBLY FUN CHALLENGE #4 - CUPCAKES!

I think I'm just in time to enter my cupcake into the latest Bubbly Scrumptious challenge. The challenge is to make a cupcake. Here is mine.....

cupcake magnet


I have cross stitched a cupcake onto 14ct Aida fabric & used DMC threads. I then mounted my cupcake onto an arcylic fridge magnet. Do you think it will make anyone think twice before they open the fridge door!! Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Awe this is sooo cute Gez!!! Thank you for taking part in the cupcake challenge. July's is up tomorrow!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece of work Gez, well done you. I used to cross stich but eyes not up to it these days, but still appreciate seeing what others have done.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great cupcake, and no I don't think anyone will take a blind bit of notice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bit of cross stitching. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Gez! I don't know how you manage such lovely things so quickly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is even more stunning by the fact that it is cross stitched Gez. Fantastic needlework. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your entry into the challenge Gez - makes me want to get my cross stitching out again!

    We now have a new July Challenge - see here:
    http://bubblyfunk.typepad.com/bubbly_scrumptious/2009/07/bubblyfun-challenge-5-from-your-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see your X stitch, Gez, its always fab - love this little cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx