Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 13 July 2009

Card Challenge 8 ~ Sketch

Can't believe this is my 3rd card already for the Design Team over on the new Quirky Crafts forum.

.......... my card using Fe's sketch.


I don't think I'm doing too bad now & think I can say ..... okay I'm a card maker! I am really enjoying being part of the Design Team. Its so exciting. :-D

I used Basic Grey papers, a Maya Road & Magnolia stamp and some punched out flowers & leaves. I am really enjoying looking for unusal things to add to my cards & have used a charm from a part set. It might look familiar to someone in Blogland! I have used some gorgeous little glass gems from The Craft Den.

I have something different planned for next weeks card challenge. (No Magnolia!!) If you get chance it would be lovely to see you over on the new Quirky Crafts forum. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. that is precious hun - really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Gez, love the image and the colours, love it!! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore the distressed look of the sections Gez, and of course that image :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with beautiful colours!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gez...you have always been a cardmaker sweetie xxxxx

    Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab photo and gorgeous card. Too bloomin' right you're a cardmaker hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a big magnolia fan, but this is a gorgeous card, you certainly are a card maker and a very talented one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you've finally admitted it - you're a cardmaker! Nice sketch and you've made a great card with it, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG thats beautiful never seen your blog before Wht have I been missing? a lot by the looks of things!! I thank you for your encouragement on my vintage postcard I am very flattered and really pleased that you like it I will be watching your blog and your lovely work Thanks again for making my night!I will follow you too
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx