Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 July 2009

HS:MS:HS

To arouse attention, interest or pleasure from others. Find 'Attract' in your space.


It is so lovely to see all the bees & other instects visiting the garden. Its like a busy airport some days! (If you get the chance you can click on the image to enlarge. They look lovely!)

...... just had to add this extra one!


I don't know where all the bees are today! We are having thunderstorms.....they must be having a day off! Thanks for looking Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shots. Like the lupins - we can't grow them unfortunately - too many slugs :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clematis and lupins, mine were very early this year and just about finished now but the delphiniums are all out. And I think there are a few more butterflies getting about which is good as there are worries about their decreasing numbers.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Gez. No thunder here - probably waiting for the middle of the night....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I love purple flowers just like butterflies!!! I used to have a clematis that colour in my old garden too XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx