Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 6 July 2009

HS:MS:HS

Layers

To organise in seniority or hierarchy, one above the other. Find 'layers' in your space today.

click to enlarge!

I'm not entirely sure my layers count! These layers of brightly coloured fabric are two of my little guys 'taggie' books for babies. They are very colourful, soft & tactile & way long after he's finished with them I'll probably still have them!! The only other layers I could think of were of pastry - yum! but I don't have any in my space today! Now 'piles' of things.... I've got plenty of them in my space!lol. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. For sure they are layers! Nice photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe that looks so soft! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layers - did you make them ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layers...I just have piles...ummm...I mean stuff piled up on top of one another.....oh....never mind!


    ((Lyn!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picture and the book looks so inviting colourful and interesting , definately layers ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet Gez!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo. Thank you for your kind words, really appreciated. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like layers to me! :) Fab shot and it looks so soft.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx