Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

HS:MS:HS

Nature's Beauty - Day 2

Green



I am so pleased with this photo!! First time ever I took the setting off auto! I really enjoyed looking at the links yesterday over on HS:MS:HS & took the plunge! I can't believe how I managed to fuzz the background. Sorry to sound so useless! I am really pleased with my photo! If you click to enlarge the photo you can see there is some cobweb on the flower! OH no!! oh well! I didn't put it there!

Thank You HS:MS:HS for the inspiration & thanks for looking at my green shot today. Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. That is a truly beautiful photograph Gez. You should be VERY proud of yourself! Hope you feel better soon my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Another pom pom :O) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning flower and picture Gez - a dahlia ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!

    What kind of camera have you got Gez?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic macro shot Gez, well done on getting your camera off auto, there will be no stopping you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brenda... you certainly know your flowers.xx Net my camera is a Canon Power Shot A95... nothing fancy!

    Will take a photo tomorrow of the flower 'normally' its not the size of a 50p!

    Thank You for everyone's lovely comments.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you - great Dahlia- unusual colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous flower and photograph Gez!

    Nervous about leaving a comment today, it went mad yesterday and then I had to start deleting them!!! Blogger!!! Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous flower and photograph Gez!

    Nervous about leaving a comment today, it went mad yesterday and then I had to start deleting them!!! Blogger!!! Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a beautiful bright shot. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW fab shot and what a super colour! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That photo is fabulous Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a vibrant colour and such a clear piccie. Well done.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gez love this photo. Have you really got that flower growing in your garden. You lucky thing it's gorgegous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx