Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 July 2009

HS:MS:HS

Wisdom for the Weekend : 1

When I popped over to HS:MS:HS today I saw they are having a little change to the norm! .......

Each Friday we will be adding a new theme of 'wisdom for the weekend' to our play here on HSMSHS.

This idea was inspired by Sue (thanks sue!!!)

Each Friday a photograph will be uploaded that was inspired by a quote, song lyrics, a poem....in fact any kind of inspirational text. If you would like to play along, just upload a photo inspired by this text and link to this post somewhere between friday morning and Sunday evening!

Here is our first 'Wisdom for the Weekend'

"The sacred lamp of day Now dipt in western clouds his parting day" by William Falconer (from 'The Shipwreck')



click to enlarge!

I love this shot & it might be familiar to a few. It was taken by my son age 7. Didn't he do well!

I have also noticed this will be the 60th time I've played along with HS:MS:HS. Goodness gracious! Do you think I should have a separate blog? & will I be able to move these 60 shots over with the comments? I think that might be a no no!

Take care. Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Great picture. He did really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shot,he did really well :) And congrats on your 60th hsmshs anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You son has a great eye for a photo :-)

    I have played on and off with HSMSHS for two years . . . congratulations on your 60th post . . . the prompts are addictive aren't they!

    Sue (To save you looking and wondering, I no longer blog and so you'll only find mine on facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=320496&l=c965197787&id=1620333112
    or flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/28040535@N06/3761547018/)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx