Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 30 July 2009

I've won an Award!

I got a lovely surprise the other day when Spyder gave me an Award. Thank You Lyn.xx


The school holidays are keeping me quite busy at the moment but hopefully I'll get chance to pass it on soon. There is always lots going on in Spyder's little corner of blogland so if you get a moment why not pop over to see why she was given some lovely awards.

2 comments:

  1. A VERY WELL DESERVED award Gez my lovely. Your blog is always a pleasure to look at! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with karen!!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx