Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 4 July 2009

Inchy By Inch Challenge

This weeks theme over on InchyByInch challenge blog is ....................

...............shoes


A fun inchy! I used white glossy cardstock which I coloured pink for the background. A lovely little shoe chippie & a gorgeous word tile which I covered in white ink. The tile was given to me as a lovely handmade gift by a very talented crafter Carol.

A new challenge is set on Monday's so if you get the chance why not pop over there. You won't be disappointed. The gorgeous Inchy By Inch has been recently featured in the Craft Stamper magazine. Well Done Fiona.xxx

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant Gez! I'm amazed at what can be fitted on these tiny squares - well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely Gez, right outside the inchy too - you daredevil lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous Gez!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me!!! I am amzed at the detail on this little inchie!!! Its great Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Inchy Gez - I love that chip addition - Wow I didn't know we'd been featured - have to get a copy - thanks for letting me know! I'm thrilled -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, not sure how I've managed to miss lots of stuff! Love this inchie - the word tile is fab and I love the way everything is bursting out over the edges, it definitely has exuberance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx