Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 5 July 2009

I've Won a couple of Awards!

I am delighted to receive this blog award from a very special crafter Spyder. I love hopping over to see Lyn's latest creations & to see what's going on. Lyn has her finger on the pulse in Blogland!

I must apologise to Lyn for not blogging this award earlier on in the week but........ I'm sure Lyn will understand when I say! I really struggle deciding on who to pass awards on to as I visit so, so many very beautiful blogs. Hope you understand Lyn & don't think I'm ungrateful......



I have done the deed & picked 10 crafters that leave lovely comments on my blog & brighten my day.

Carol
Chris
Deanne
Jo
Joanne
Karen
Lynne
Hazel
Rleen
Caroyln

I really hope this award eventually reaches everyone on my list of blogs I follow & everyone on my side bars because I really love & appreciate everyone's lovely comments & appreciate everyone taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. XXXX

I received another award a few weeks ago now & must offer my apologies to Hazel for not passing it on sooner.



The rules say to pass it on to 7 people & I'd like to pass this award on to.....

Anesha
Clare
Janice
Kaz
Net
Rosie
Tracey

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx