Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

New Circle Journal

I bid my newly made Circle Journal good-bye yesterday & sent it on its way...I'm hoping to get it back before Christmas full of beautiful pages. I am lucky to be part of the new Circle Journal group over on Quirky Crafts forum.


I've used a sheet of patterned paper for my cover & I'll be blowed! if I can remember whose it is! sorry! I used Doodlebug alpha stickers for the title & a lovely clock stamp from Crafty Individuals.


My pages! I love doodling! & collage & er.... went a bit mad! lol... but I love it! I nicked my title from a very dear friend/crafter Janice. Well, Janice did say I definately was a serial crafter further down my blog so I know she won't mind! Thanks Janice.xx I feel honoured! I seem to have a blank when it comes to remembering whose paper I've used. :( I know my 'dress' is from K&Co...!! Hope you like it! Shoes by Stickles. :-D


Just a few things I enjoy right now! of course it could all change by Christmas. Sorry! DH. ;-)

More Doodlebug alpha's. Lace, gems & paper scraps from my craft box. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a pretty book and I am lucky to have it on my desk at the moment! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx