Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 5 July 2009

New card challenge...

Over on the brand new forum Quirky Crafts there is a new card challenge called 5,4,3,2,1

I have been lucky enough to be asked to join the Design Team & this is my 2nd card......

.....5, 4, 3, 2, 1

The idea is to use this recipe to make your card. Your card has to have ..........

5 flowers
4 other embellishments
3 papers
2 images
1 ribbon

I had great fun using bits & bobs & a Magnolia image. Thanks for looking. Hope you have a great week. Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooo cute! I love the rainbow charm! I have a thing about rainbows :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo this is cute!!!! I love that you used a doiley!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is super cute Gez xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that card! I NEED doily's ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx