Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 11 July 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

Remember my sneak peak from last Sunday night?? Here is my 1st DT card for Rosie~Dee's challenge blog. The theme for July is occasions & as usual the first challenge of the month is a sketch. The theme is birthdays.

here is the sketch.....



here is my card....


I turned the sketch around! & used DCWV paper & my inchie punch which I have been known to use occasionally!! I stamped & embossed my sentiment using the same ink as around my squares. My piece of yellow ribbon was a Christmas present from my good friend Rleen in Hawaii. Thanks for looking & don't forget tomorrow evening a new challenge will be set.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Gez, those inchy punches are so handy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those squares, Gez! lol lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little mosaic card, Gez - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very pretty card honey XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx