Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

Sneak peak revealed! Last week Rosie & Deanne set a new challenge......

Week 44 Occasions Theme - Baby

Carrying on our chosen theme this month of OCCASIONS, this week we would like you to share with us your art for the subject of BABY.

I was inspired to make a memory box to keep all my daughter's treasures & odd photographs in by a very talented crafter Kaz who sent me one of her lovely creations which you can see here.

My box also started life looking a little different. I had hoped to take photos along the way but I made my box after the children had gone to sleep & the lighting wasn't too good.

I had a look through my papers & embellishments & had great fun altering the box. It has to be the largest item I've ever altered!

There will be a new sneak peak Sunday evening. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gez!! Guess why I'm here?! Another link on my blog, that's about four now, I wish I knew how to do them! Great tho' coz I probably wouldn'tv'e found this while blog hopping. What a good idea, just a simple box and wah-la!! It's lovely!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is just very special my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW cannot get over the difference in the box how it started out in life
    to how it is now,really pretty love it xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx