Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Sneak Peak!

This is a very exciting post! It's my 1st week on the Design Team for Rosie~Dee's challenge blog.

If you would like to find out more about the new challenge & see what delights the Design Team have come up with. Why not pop over there. I'm sure you won't be dissappointed!

...... my sneak peak!


Thanks for looking. Hope you have a lovely week. Thanks for stopping by. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely work on the challenge blog!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch Gez. Welcome to the team!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the full monty and it's fab Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice peek, looking forward to seeing the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Gez.

    Lots and lots of luvverly little squares....lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Gez :) love how you've used inchies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my way over there in a mo - looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work and such a great way to use up those scraps of paper xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those colours together Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx