Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 July 2009

Something Completely Different

This week is a new challenge for us over at Something Completely Different.

This months challenge is postcards a piece of art 6x4 or 4x6. This weeks theme is.....

faces


I have never made anything this size before so it is brand new to me too. Hope I've got it right!! bit late now!lol. I cut some blank card to size & covered it with some of my favourite papers from Prima & some images from Crafty Individuals & had great fun stamping & embossing postmarks.

It kind of reminds me of a wall outside somewhere advertising a show coming soon!!

It would be lovely if you get the chance to join us on our crafty journey this week. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. beautiful colours and cute image

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gez....this is wonderful!!!! I love the colours, images & that you embossed the postmarks!!! That just about covers all of it hahahaha HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, Gez! Love the colours and the eclectic mix going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your postcard looks great. I will try to get round to doing the challenge this week. Love the postmarks. Your flowers look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Gez

    OOh it's gorgeous those papers llok great and love the postmarks..

    Have a great weekend

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours and the images work so well together. Thank you for your comment on mine, did make me smile! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look fantastic, so much detail!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful postcard :) it is so colourful *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx