Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 10 July 2009

Something Completely Different

We are continuing with our "postcard" theme this month & I've been lucky enough to choose this weeks theme!

Your postcard can be either way up! 6"x4" or 4"x6" The theme for this week is "vintage". Here is my postcard......


I really enjoyed making this weeks postcard. Well I would because it was my choice!

Why not pop over to Something Completely Different challenge blog to see what the Design Team have created & of course it would be lovely if you could join us this week. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stoppingby. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. oooo this is brilliant honey!!! I love those ladies...they look like ladies-who-lunch hahahaha!!! You have used some lovely images XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful vintage style, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme Gez and yours looks lovely! Are those Graphic 45 ladies or is it a stamp? I will do my utmost to join in this week - I love vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab Gez. I really want to have a go this week after seeing yours! Thanks for the inspiration hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez another stunning piece of artwork by you. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Gez, love all the different elements you've used, especially the ladies. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vintage postcard Gez, love the ladies and the stamps & lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Joanne.xx Yes! right 1st time!! They are indeed Graphic 45 ladies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this postcard, lovely image!! And lookie see! Clever you with the add on links....aren't they great! And soooo great to visit other parts of your blog, cos people don't (or very rarely) scroll down to older posts)and there's soooo much to see!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and inspiring piece, the small eiffel tower stamp is very cool ! Nice work :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really miss joining in but i've just being so busy at the moment and having no craft area isnt helping, as soon as i'm back to normal (if that ever happens!!! lol) i'll be joining in as i love your SCD challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx