Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 17 July 2009

Something Completely Different

Its Friday again! so that means a new challenge over on Something Completely Different. The theme is still postcards (6"x4") & the new topic is a colour combo...... turquoise/teal and brown.


I had so much fun making this postcard. I have mounted it onto thick cardboard & put some strips of magnetic tape on the reverse to make it into a notepad that sticks to the fridge door. The design team have been very busy this week bringing some wonderful creations to the challenge blog. It would be lovely if you could join us. Thanks for looking & have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely Gez, I love this colourway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea to turn it into something usable, love the chunky chipboard letters and the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx