Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 July 2009

Something Completely Different

We have a new challenge this week over on Something Completely Different.

We are staying with postcards (6"x4"or 4"x6") until the end of July but we have a new theme for this week. This weeks theme is..........

......books


This is my 2nd postcard for this weeks theme! I didn't like my 1st one but will blog it over the weekend anyway to see what you think!

On this postcard I have used stamps from Inkadoo, Crafty Individuals & Paper Artsy & also a vintage down load image.

We have announced the winner of our blog candy this week so why not pop over to see if it was you!

Thanks for looking. Wishing you all lovely weekend. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Gez. Now this is a bit of a tough challenge so I may chicken out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking Kathy.

    Not my choice of theme this week so I can't be blamed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done so well with this tricky theme Gez...I love the cuppa & the clock!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so you managed four of my favourite books on your image there so how could I not like this?! Fab job on the theme, will try to squeeze the challenge in this week as I'm something of a bookworm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I followed another link to your blog from mine, how d'you do that! I wanna know!!! Oh...Lovely work of art as always!!! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. great postcard Gez! Have a great weekend girlie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx