Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 31 July 2009

Something Completely Different

Its time for a new challenge this week over on Something Completely Different

It is our last week on postcards which has been very enjoyable. Next months theme is fantastic & I can't wait to make the challenges for the month after that too!! oooh!!!

This weeks theme wasn't particulary an easy subject for me as it holds some bad childhood memories & fears for me. Well, I confronted some demons in more ways than one & completed a postcard for this weeks challenge & also went to watch a real tradinational family circus last week Circus Mondao with my children.

We had a most fantastic time. I suppose my fear is more of clowns than of the circus & kept my eye out for HIM all the time!!! I would have melted if the clown had come near me!!!! but even Mr Bippo the clown was loveable at Circus Mondao. I feel quite proud of myself for facing my fears. :-D


I've used off cuts of K&Co papers. A Magnolia image. Cord from my scraps box & a free clipart. I'm really sorry I can't remember where from. The crowd is finger painting! The bit I enjoyed the most! hehe... Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Fingers crossed I'm meeting a Bubblie tomorrow!!

Why not pop over to & see what the talented Design Team have come up with. It would be lovely if you could join us this week.xx

10 comments:

  1. ooo which Bubblie you meeting then Gez???

    I love what you have done with the theme this week and WELL DONE on going to a circus again, hugs for you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work there Gez.

    It's not me you're meeting or Karen so who is it? lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel I shouldn't have mentioned anything now!! but I'm SO excited!!

    hehe... all will be revealed! :-D

    I DID say 'hoping' hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely postcard Gez. I'm not keen on the circus either, so I know how you feel. I don't mind crafting about it though lol!

    Well it's not me you are meeting either, is it Net?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's lovely Gez, own up. Who are you meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to dress up as a clown.... (long story) I was told (more than once) by a small child, that I wasn't a real clown because I had ...skin...

    Love this lovely work of art!! it's just perfect!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet circus card!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiyaaa
    Ooh this is gorgeous - so cute..

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Gez, especially the background Circus piece and the bunting and the girl on the swing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx