Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

HS:MS:HS

Three

The number after two and before four, find 'Three' in your space today.


.......glass paper weights...


......just 3 of my paper weights. Two of them are from Caithness Glass in Scotland.



I didn't get chance to upload a photo yesterday! don't know where my time goes! & this is before the children break up from school for the summer!! I don't stand a chance!!! ...... yesterday's prompt.....


Fancy

Decorated, not plain, find 'Fancy' in your space today.


...... watch


........ a Birthday present from last year!

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. wow Gez what a fancy watch indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How COOL is that watch???? I want it XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper weights and the fancy watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paperweights and the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez
    Just popping by to say "hello" and sending wishes your way ...
    Have a lovely weekend coming up!
    Love, Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx