Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 9 July 2009

Tuesday Taggers

Week 8 Friends and sentiments

For this weeks theme we would like you to make something for your best friend - whoever this may be, and include a sentiment if at all possible. Dont forget you can make whatever you fancy be it an atc, inchy, tag or card - whatever shape your MoJo is most stimulated by!

A special tag for a special friend!


What a lovely theme this week over on the Tuesday Taggers blog. I took a white tag & covered it with glossy paper & dye ink. I love inking glossy paper at the mo sorry if I'm getting predictable! The main stamp is one of my favourites from Crafty Individuals & bits & bobs from my stash!

Thanks for looking.Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours here Gez, love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely Gez, the colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent choice of stamp Gez I have an atc with it on hanging above my craft space to inspire me! Thanks for joining in with TT again this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats lovely Gez, the sentiment is perfect XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this tag Gez. Is that the freeby from CS i spy on your tag. Thanks for joining us on TT's. Emmaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one tooo, just perfect!!!
    Just love it!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super tag Gez, I do love crafty individuals and love the way you've used the stamp. Your background is great so carry on if thats what pushes your buttons!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx