Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 August 2009

August ATC swap

I was lucky enugh to take part in the Bubbly Funk forum ATC swap. I haven't had much time lately to take part in any swaps but when I saw the theme I already had an idea.

August ATC's

Top row, left to right... Leigh, Helen, Ali, Hazel.
2nd row... Belinda, Pat, Paddy, Gez.

Thank you everyone for making lovely ATC's. Great swap. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. They are all lovely, aren't they? I was so pleased with receiving mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly sum up what summer should be, but where are the wellies and umbrellas lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection there Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. all very nice,well done girls :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx