Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 16 August 2009

Better late than never!

There is a brand new challenge blog in Blogland & I'm only a day late entering the 1st challenge ~ doh! I've uploaded the photos to my blog anyway.

As well as the fabulous monthly challenges over on Bubbly Scrumptious daily blog they are now having weekly challenges as well & it has its own website HERE.

Last weeks challenge was to use a pin or pins in your work. With fantastic Design Team creations you are sure to feel inspired. Why not take a look here at the Bubbly Scrumptious 2nd challenge that went live today.

Last weeks challenge ~ Use a pin or pins on your work....

I can't resist making cutey cards at the moment! & after a break from using my Copic pens due to having no time to craft during the school holidays & the kids not wanting to go to bed in an evening my day has gone! The 1st image I coloured in was fine & then I decided to ink around the edges of the card that my image was stamped on with Distress Inks & made a right mess! So this is little lady number 2.....

my card....

Close up of the little pin I made to go on the card & my attempt at a bow with some pink ribbon.

Thanks for looking Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. Awe thats really gorgeous sweetie!!! Thank you so much for taking part, HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so lovely Gez, especially the doiley (which I'm sure would pass for lace for the DCM)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pin and such a cute little girl, well done on persevering to do the colouring again, I'm not sure I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - it's always a dilemma when you think about adding something to an already coloured image isn't it?! I usually end up cutting mine out and sticking it to something else if it all goes horribly wrong at the inking stage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea Joanne. :-D

    I'm afraid to say I got very carried away with the Distress Inks & my little lady ended up with blue shoes & tights & a blue tinge to her hair. Me thinking I could make things right!!

    I was so touched tho.... I sadly put her in the bin only later catching Ben fishing her out saying you can't do that with her!!!

    Bless him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is gorgeous i love the pin it is really lovely!!xxjo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez, absolutely gorgeous card,great to have you at daisy may. janex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx