Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 6 August 2009

Circle Journal

I've had great fun making this DLO for a friend's CJ. I love the idea behind her circle journal which is a book for her 2 children so I thought it would be nice to include the 2 Tilda images. Her theme is along the lines of wise words.

I've used lots of basic Bazill cardstock & some Basic Grey paper. I had great fun with my Copic pens & doodling & using some punches. I'm not happy with the coating of gloss I've put over the words but unfortunately, it would mean starting the page again. So I've left them as it is. :(

The 2 birds are chippies from Bubbly Funk & I had my 1st play with some red card from the C'oredinates range (hope I've spelt that right!!)

The words say...... use what talents you possess. The wood would be very silent. If no birds sang there except those that sang best. Henry Van Dyke.

My daughter thinks these words are lovely & so do I. :)

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. That's fab Gez - you're so clever... you're inspirational ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just the words that are lovely the pages are lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, two lovely circle pages. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pages, like the pages of a children's book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx