Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 24 August 2009

Cute Daisy May

I am very honoured to share with you my creation for Cute Daisy May challenge blog as their Guest Designer. I have to keep pinching myself!

A new challenge is set every Monday & this week the theme is Green & Blue......

....... my card.


Recipe;

Basic Grey Lemonade papers
Copic pens
Prima blooms
Crafty notions dew drops
sparkly gems
paper punched out flowers
Digi download from Cute Daisy May Digi stamps

I love this card! It is a really simple layout but I think it works! I inked & layered my Daisy image & then added some embellishments. The dew drops & Copic pens were from Lynne at The Craft Den if you can't just find what you are looking for on her website give Lynne a call she is really friendly & helpful.

If you get chance pop on over to Cute Daisy May challenge blog & see all the wonderful creations by the very talented Design Team. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    What a cute card. I love this cute little missie and the papers go so well with the colouring of her. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Gez. You're really getting going with the DT's aren't you?!! That's not alcoholic DT's by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!! Stop pinching yourself as its deserved my lovely XXX

    I love your card....keeping the LO simple looks so lovely with the daisy may XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Gez,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here's my BIG {{{HUGS}}}. Well, my friend you deserved it! Way to go....
    Your card is gorgeous, I love how you color the cute image. The design is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, love the little tab up the side for the sentiment! Congrats on the GD slot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gez, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous designs and detail!
    Welcome to the Daisy team.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT spot. Lovely card the papers are gorgeous.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx