Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 31 August 2009

Cute Daisy May

I am so lucky to be able to be part of the Cute Daisy May team again this week as a Guest Designer.... still pinching myself! The new theme for this week is simply..... Thank You. I had to be different didn't I & expected a telling off! I made a ......

............ gift box!

I love making these little gift boxes! All you need is a sheet of 12x12 cardstock & away you go! I've used one of the new digi downloads available Here. Copic pens for colouring & some flowers from my craft box.


Another shot of the box I think you can just see some sparkle on her wings!



A side view so you can see lid just lifting up! Oh my, have you seen those flowers!! They look like pot plants!!!!! hehe... does this make my image a flower fairy sitting amongst the flowers! Thanks for looking. Don't forget to pop over & see all the fabulous creations by the Design Team & the digi shop link.

Have a great week. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful box, lovely colours and very cute image.Have a nice day.
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab box, how clever. Great papers too and I love the flowers, everything matches so nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on CDM this morning - it's stunning - you are such a clever crafter (and I was spurred on to do a card this morning for CDM) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box Gez, you make such lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez this is wonderful. You will have to give me the instructions on how to make the gift box with a sheet of 12 x 12.

    I don't think the flowers look like pot plants it is just the angle you took the photo at, you narna.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, I love your pretty gift box, the image the colours and the lovely flowers. What are you going to put inside! janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful Gez and the flowers are gorgeous. I think I need step by step instructions for the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo another lovely box my lovely!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous bow Gez. I love the colors and the cute image.
    You did an awesome hob! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx