Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Good Grief blog...

Strange how one thing leads to another! While blog hopping Saturday evening I thought I'd call by UKScrappers & catch up with their Summer of mini books & look for any info on the new class starting on the 1st September by Shimelle. (I NEED to be organised in advance this year!) I took Shimelle's Learn Something New class last year & it was perfect to help me take my mind off my grief, if only for a while. (I hadn't started blogging then! well, only just!)

Cutting a long story short & trying not to go all around the houses! I came across a lovely blog called Beautiful Lilys Ramblings & a post caught my eye! Being curious I just had to find out more...



Its a new challenge blog with a difference. Please feel free to pop over & have a look HERE. You don't need to have suffered a loss.

Having spent a little while there & tears streaming down my face! I realised I wanted to help spread the word......

SPREAD THE WORD

Unfortunately, we all probably know someone else who has lost a loved one. Won't you please spread the word about our little blog here? We truly believe that through embracing our loss and celebrating our loved ones through scrapbooking, we can move forward in our healing journey.

.......... It feels a little too soon for me to think about partaking but just knowing the blog is there & I can pop by anytime is comforting to know. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gez this sounds perfect for my scrappy friend who is grieving over the losss of her mother it soundslike perfect therapy for her!! xxx Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx